It is important to get the attention of readers when you have a research paper so that they will continue reading it. Since time is gold, it is essential that you able to present a good thesis statement for your readers in your introduction. Here is what you need to do when you are required to make a thesis statement for global warming, thesis statement for domestic violence research paper or other thesis statement for research papers.
Thesis Statement for Global Warming Research Paper
You can able to get the attention of the reader if you able to make a magnificent thesis statement that are well explained and concise. In writing a thesis statement, you should get the subject matter and present it perfectly. You need to make sure it is well written so that it will make a strong impression to the reader.
For argumentative thesis statement, you need to highlight your views on a certain topic and it can be about global warming. You need present effective arguments.
For analytical thesis statement, it is important that you have a thesis statement that is elaborated. It must be explained in a subtle manner.
Thesis statement must need to be well written and concise.
Thesis statement must be placed in the introductory paragraph. Avoid hiding it in any part of your research paper except in the beginning.
Thesis statement should make an argument because it will be the basis on how you will develop your paper.
To know more information on how you can get started in making your thesis statement for global warming, here are some steps you can follow so that you will not have a hard time to begin writing your thesis.
Start with the main topic and be focused on your essay
Make sure to make a claim in one sentence
Revise your sentence by using specific terms
Revise again until you cover the topic in order to make strong thesis statement
Examples of Thesis Statement
Global warming is a big issue that affects the people, environment and world. If it does stop now, results would be catastrophic.
Global warming increases the intensity and the frequency of tropical storms.
Global warming should not concern us because it will not benefit us.
For the past fifty years global warming is still being studied about the causes and future effects.
Whenever you need to make a thesis statement, what you need to know is to make a research on some tips and check out samples for you to have a guide.
Begin writing your thesis statement today!
Fourth Claim Paragraph
Research by [name of expert or research group] established another fact proving the [reality/unreality] of global warming: [Insert direct quote from research that supports your thesis.]
- Measurable changes in the sea level, air temperature and atmospheric gas levels confirm a warming trend.
- A warming trend in our climate is causing the melting of earth's glaciers and ice caps which will cause the sea levels to rise and pose an imminent threat to coastal regions.
- The health of the ocean is failing due to increased temperature, causing mass deaths of fish and the overgrowth of dangerous algae.
- Models used by scientists to predict climate change generally show an overall warming trend.
- Scientific research does not prove that a current warming trend suggests imminent danger.
- There is not a large enough body of research to support the theories.
- There is not enough historical data available.
- The models used by scientists to predict climate change are unreliable and many have been proven wrong.
EasyBib Guide to Global Warming Research
NASA Home Page for Climate Change
U.S. Global Change Research Program Home Page