Dr Mansoor Ali
Plagiarism means Intentional or un intentional copying – that includes copying paragraphs, tables, images.
Guide is also responsible for the plagiarism
Never copy and paste the entire lines or paragraph, but re-write the key finding in your own language – beware of plagiarism.
Example : “Fever is common in Kerala”
You have to rewrite in your own words to avoid plagiarism
“Kerala is a place where fever is common in rainy season” – then give reference.
Website : Plagiarism.org (1 paper 8$)
University will give you a user ID and Password into your mail
Open www.turnitin.com in your browser
Enter your email ID and password
Agree the terms and condition
Click KUHS/TNMGRMU/Your University EXAMINATIONS
You can Upload your dissertation in a single file (doc or docx or pdf format) upto 20 MB, If your file exceeds 20 MB split into 2 or more files(each file less than 20 MB).
It takes 2 to 3 hours for processing. Students can logout and open after 2 to 3 hours with your login into your area
- The Tool shows the percentage of Plagiarism
- Re submit if above the proposed percentage
- Resubmission can be done until the last date
- Up to 25% of similarity can be allowed by many Universities.
- A fees of Rs 1,000/- may be collected from each student at the time of Registration itself.
- If the percentage of plagiarism is below 25%, you must take screen shot and print it.
- Enclose with the hard copy of the dissertation.
How to check plagiarism yourself free
Copy or upload your pages
At a time 2000 words (300 words in a A4 sheet)
How Check Grammar and Spelling?
add-in to word or browser
Dr Mansoor Ali K R BHMS,MD(Hom)
Associate Professor- Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Calicut
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MAITRI COLLEGE OF NURSING, ANJORA, DURG (C.G.)S.No Topics of the thesis2010 TO 2012
1. A study to assess the effectiveness of planned teachingprogramme regarding breast engorgement and itsmanagement among post natal mothers admitted indistrict hospital, Durg (C.G.)2. A study to assess the effectiveness of structuredteaching programme on knowledge regardingmanagement and prevention of Type II Diabetesmellitus among adult patients admitted in districthospital, Durg (C.G.)3. A descriptive study to assess the knowledge regarding Tuberculosis and its prevention among the patientsadmitted in district hospital, Durg (C.G.)4. A study to evaluate the effectiveness of structuredteaching programme regarding Kwashiorkor andmarasmus among mothers of under five children inAnjora, Durg (C.G.)5. A descriptive study to assess the knowledge regardingAIDS and its prevention among adolescents (
yrs)studying in Govt. Higher secondary school in Anjora,Durg (C.G.)6. A quasi a experimental study to assess theeffectiveness of structured teaching programme onknowledge regarding hypertension and its managementamong hypertensive patients between the age group of
yrs, admitted in Apollo BSR hospital, Bhilai (C.G.)
2011 TO 2013
1. A study to evaluate the effectiveness of Structured Teaching programme on knowledge on prevention of heart disease among patient admitted in selectedhospitals in Bhilai (C.G.).2. An descriptive study to assess the knowledge andpractice of student nurses regarding prevention of pressure ulcer in selected college of nursing, Raipur(C.G.).3. A study to assess the effectiveness of structuredteaching programme regarding knowledge of cardiaccatheterization among the staff nurses working in thecardiac unit of selected hospitals in Raipur (C.G.).